Looking for a Mistress for online obedience/play

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
Please read my sig. If any mistress is interested in possibly working with me, I need someone to help me be motivated. I'm very lazy and sit around the apartment instead of doing chores. I sit around instead of going to the gym. I put off work until the last minute. I'm very obedient, and am interested in stretching my urethra. I'm not big on vaginal or anal insertions, but I will do anal as long as I'm internally clean or I can flush/throw the object inserted away. I have kik and email for contacting regularly.

I'm not a major painslut, if you want someone who will beat themselves and enjoy it, I'm not for you. I will do pain as punishments. Obviously I will yield control of my sexual gratification (I prefer to be denied anyways, I like being horny and not having a release...it's torturous) and will accept rules to follow.

The main thing is I live with my fiancé and can only play when she's at work (we have an agreement that my time is my time). So any 24/7 type rules have to be undetected (we always leave the bathroom door open no matter what) and playtime rules have to be limited in how long they last (ie: bruises that last for days won't work, or permanent market writing).

There is a patio with our apartment with a wall tall enough for me to lay outside unseen so that is an option. I also yield control of shower temperature and my living temperature while alone (if I'm going to be hot or cold) and will allow control of food/water intake (as long as it safe) in addition to bathroom control.

I send pictures as well if that's something desirable.

If you are interested in being my Mistress, please know that I would prefer something that is consistent and longer lasting than just one or two play sessions. Please pm me and we'll go from there.

I have lots of experience with male masters and as I am attracted to only people with vaginas in real life, I would like to serve one in my fetish life as well. I will also serve other FTM's as the issue for me is I'm tired of satisfying penises.

Featured Threads

New Personals