Looking for a Mistress who makes me eat my own cum

bjoern

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
I know this is rather specific. So far anything regarding slavery is completely new for me. I wrote an advertisement here or there but in the end everything always stayed a fantasy.

Which is mostly my fault as I tend to chicken out once even the smallest tasks are given.

Time to change that. ;)

And in order to achieve that goal I thought out a little game. Of the more realistic fetishes swallowing my own cum is the one that seems the most horrific to me. So I am searching for a Mistress who forces me to do exactly that. ;)

To start things off I would send the email address of a close friend and a humiliating picture (nothing to fancy, else I would back out right there but still shameful enough that I don't want her to see me like this).
And then you simply force me to do it with me providing proof (cam or video, the choice is yours).

If you want to you can also use this to force me indulge in one of your fantasies. Fair is fair.
Maybe just one act, maybe a training over a short time frame, hopefully nothing at all. ;)

But I would trust you that this will be a one time thing.

Once everything is done I hopefully am either „cured“ from my fantasies or finally ready to dive deeper.

What kind of Mistress I am looking for:
Any Mistress works as long as you are of legal age and you are willing to prove that you are female. No need to show your face for that. I would be perfectly happy with a picture of e.g. your hand on a piece of paper with a word we agreed upon before. Lots of other possibilities there

Featured Threads

New Personals