Pet play age play bimbofication and and sex toy

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
I'm looking for a long term sub to grow with

I like having sex it's fun and I want you to have fun to any way you enjoy with me either it be role playing pet play humilation hard sex or abuse to age play etc.

I would like to see you either text phone calls or video calls if your not comfy at first that's fine you can tell the water out. I have a schedule I get busy I'm off on the weekends and have nights off would prefer you be on the east coast as the distance just makes it very hard but I'll make it work for anyone who really wants a partner.

About me I have been doing this for about 6 years I have had many subs and pets littles I would just like more commitment than fuck me right now and I'll see you the next time I want to get off. I enjoy getting to know who you are i like smart and funny as well as going out and exploring.

My sex needs are complicated there will be times when I'm just not horn and there will be other times when no amount of sex in the world will make me not horny. I enjoy tie ing you up bondage as well as nice hard ball slaping sweaty in ur face fucking mind food times I like traing pets
I like traing you on how to have sex wither it's blow jobs hand jobs how to ride me or tity fucking dirty talk

My favroties are tits and having my dick sucked while u look me right in the eye as I fead you my cum

My dislikes are miscumimacation and other men

I offer many other services of controll from managing your time to what u wear diet act. To sex schedules and workouts.

I'll probably add more text me here and I'll try and get in touch with you kik mr.jstr and I'll see it for sure Snapchat is Mr.J 101

Featured Threads

New Personals