Looking for a "personal coach"

bjoern

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2016
Dear Ladies.

My name is Björn, I am 39 years old and I live in Germany.
I'm posting here in hope to find someone for a (hopefully) long term online relationship.
I don't want to or even can put the way I'd hope such a relationship would evolve in a short list form, so this might get a long read.
Thanks in advance to those who sacrifice their precious time to do so.

Guess it may be a good idea to start by telling you something about me.
80 kilograms, 185 centimetres, blond hair, blue eyes …. maybe not quite as good looking as Chris Hemsworth but at least nobody ran away screaming yet, when seeing me. ;)
All kind off subjective anyway. So if my ad catches your interest I will send a profile picture right away to cover the looks. ;)

What I am looking for:
Actually I don't really look for someone to dominate, torture or humiliate me but rather for someone to train/guide me to be a better man. As my big fetish is to give someone else control this may cover all aspects of my life where my future Mistress feels I should/could improve.
In a perfect scenario she would be my be my best friend when I meet her (high) expectations but at the same time she wouldn't think twice about making my life a living hell when she ever feels I slack in my efforts or ain't completely honest to her.
I also don't feel there should be any limits regarding the methods she chooses to achieve the goals she sets for me.
Off course that doesn't mean I would cut off an arm or rob a bank.
Also it should be a given that our actions don't harm anyone not involved. Some things should just be common sense.
I mean … after all I kind off become her creation and therefore I'd trust her that it is in her very own interest that I become the best slave/man I can be. And with that in mind I simply don't feel the need for any “artificial” limits. In the very end limits are just mental barriers or strong dislikes anyway.
Which means there always are ways to overcome those.

Anything else I feel should be mentioned:
I life on my own, so there are no flatmates or relatives to consider. I have a regular work, so i won't be able to attend from Monday to Friday in between 7:00 and about 16:00. As mentioned before I live in Germany (MEZ/GMT+1) so it would be beneficial if our timez ones don't collide in a way that one of us is always at work when the other one has time to spend.
My English, while I feel is kinda okay isn't that great and regarding my age isn't likely to improve big time anymore. So if you like what you read here and want to contact me make sure that this won't annoy you.
Also please keep in mind that I don't have any experience regarding all of this yet.

That's it for know. Feel free to ask any questions left open and I try to answer as soon as possible.
I am well aware an application like this might reduce my chances of ever finding someone but I wanted to put in as much information as possible. Those still considering to spare a place in their life for me hopefully will contact me either per pm or email ([email protected]) and I shall answer promptly.

Thanks to all who took the time to read through this,
kind regards,
Björn*