Looking for a slave.

McCoyster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
Hi, I'm looking for a female to be my slave on Kik. You must be obedient and be able to reply as fast as you can. I will do my best to respect your limits, however there are some must do I expect from you.

Must; send pictures (nude and not), allow me to pick your clothes, let me punish you harshly.

Possible orders; body writing, pissing, letting me watch you on Skype, public, anal play.

Punishable behaviour; not replying fast enough, saying no to one of my orders, not calling by the right name, back talk, general disobedience.

All possible orders aren't must do's. If you aren't ok with some of them I understand and will respect your limits and boundaries. Also, while Skype isn't a must have I would strongly prefer that you have it.

If interested message me on Kik with a live pic and a message saying "hello master."

Kik - McCoyster.

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
You know what. I'm beginning to think that the female submissives on this board need to unite and start laying down a few rules of our own. Would be Dominants do not get to call the shots and make demands. D/s is a dance of trust built over time. It's a beautiful thing. To say that a submissive will get punished for saying 'no' or 'general disobedience' in a general, off the cuff ad is just unrealistic. As a very willing and compliant submissive (for the right Dominant) how on earth do I know from this ad if your requests will include you asking me to chop off all my hair or even a couple of fingers? If you ask me to do either I sure as shit will say an absolute and outright NO. And will then probably just ignore you and whatever silly punishment comes out of that. It's just so silly to make these kind of demands in ads for submissives. Be realistic, be reasonable, don't make ridiculous demands. It's very tedious and rather disheartening to keep having to read all these crazy demands from faceless strangers. No wonder you (dare I say it) 'Doms' are always complaining about the fact no subs ever reply to you. You actually make yourselves very undesirable. It's boring and tedious to keep reading this kind of thing and it's why so many newbies run away from this board. Please guys, just stop it.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals