Looking for a spanking sugar mommy

UrsusHorriblis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
My name is Phillip Jones. I’m 32, live in Virginia Beach Virginia, and I’ve been into spanking, specifically f/m and F/M ever since I was 16, and have been searching a hot lady to spank me for 18 months straight. She doesn’t have to be necessarily tall or thin, but she must be attractive. Clean as well. I’ve tried other ad and dating sites but they all cost money to send and respond to messages, so I’m on here. I don’t want this to be a one time thing, I want a full-fledged spanking partner. If the lady requires me to be her boyfriend or husband I will take on the role, though I prefer causal relationships to serious ones. I want my spankings to be long and hard, until I’m limp blubbering and my arse is purple, and of course on the bare butt. I like hand spanking the best because of the intimacy and skin on skin contact. My favorite spanking implement is the martinet, because the leather thongs don’t cause serious or permanent damage yet sting like hell. I also like CFNM (clothed female naked male) and being bound; the embarrassment and helplessness arouse me greatly. My female disciplinarian should ignore my pleas for mercy and not stop until she decides. I’d like whoever spanks me to treat me in a loving and caring manner, as if she was my mother, godmother, babysitter, tutor, teacher, older sister, aunt, etc. On that note If she wants to take on a mistress role that’s fine, but I still want her to be affectionate and not cruel. She can call me puppy, pet, bad/naughty/little boy, but not pathetic, stupid, loser, worthless, or slave, slut, and whore in a derogatory manner. I’m in a severe financial strait, so I’d like my mommy/mistress to be rich or at least financially secure so she can support me and my needs. I won’t laze around, whatever work or chores she gives me I’ll do it. I enjoy roleplay, specifically a boss who who spanks her underperforming employee in lieu of firing him, or a babysitter who likes to spank bad kids, but since the boy she’s sitting is well behaved, she offers to let him stay up late and eat junk food and watch mature movies and take him wherever he wants if he lets her roast his bum. I expect my spanker to keep my identity and our arrangement a secret; if she wants to film it she must hide our faces and if she wants to tell friends she must trust them not to expose me. If she wants others to spank me fine, but I’ll only be spanked by women. Any interested V.A Beach females should contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]. We’ll have to meet at either your place or a hotel/inn because I don’t live alone and don’t want my mates to find out about me, though I am unmarried, childless, single, and want my disciplinarian to be the same. If they want my photo they can ask for it but must meet and talk to me before they get my phone number

Featured Threads

New Personals