looking for a strict master/mistress

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
TPE, orgasm denial, edging, impact play, pain, bondage, nipple torture, abuse, humiliation, degradation, anal, breath play, caning, bladder control, diet control
Limits
anything illegal, age play, scat, anything public, photos and videos
Experience
little to no experience

slavegirl02

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2023
Because I lack discipline, I'm looking for a master or a mistress to take control of my life and use that control to make improvements in it. I want them to to help me achieve my objectives and become a better version of myself. I have a variety of kinks and I'm open to try new stuff as long as they don't cross the limits. I'm a masochist and I love being ordered around. for now and due to personal reasons I'm only looking to pursue something online.

if you found this awkward post intriguing, reach out to me and we can chat.

Reactions: DutchDom

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
Because I lack discipline, I'm looking for a master or a mistress to take control of my life and use that control to make improvements in it. I want them to to help me achieve my objectives and become a better version of myself. I have a variety of kinks and I'm open to try new stuff as long as they don't cross the limits. I'm a masochist and I love being ordered around. for now and due to personal reasons I'm only looking to pursue something online.

My girl have been asking me to include a girl for a threesome. Are you interested in being her slave?

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024

I find it more than intriguing I find it fascinating would love to help you if you really want to help to become a better you.. hmu on telegram or just text@ sixthreesix 725 threesexen41 just indicate where we met..

Kslayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 13, 2024
Hi, I’m Kyle. I’d like to chat and get to know you first. Feel free to message me here or on WhatsApp 5304974268

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi, I’m Kyle. I’d like to chat and get to know you first. Feel free to message me here or on WhatsApp 5304974268
Slow down and check the dates. The post and the member last active date was over a year ago.

chrisstim

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 19, 2024

Hi I'm from London UK 32 and single .I'm a switch but love on line chats and tasks not after no meet ups just o line.I can be your friend .master or ill be anything you want me to be .xx

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi I'm from London UK 32 and single .I'm a switch but love on line chats and tasks not after no meet ups just o line.I can be your friend .master or ill be anything you want me to be .xx
Again post is from a year ago. Poster has also not been active since that time.