Dom Man 4 Sub Women Looking for a Sub to play with me

TheOtherGuy0

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 11, 2022
I'll admit I'm kinda new to all this, but I'd love to find a girl that would like to learn with me. I have a bunch of ideas for what sort of things we could do, with all sorts of fun tasks for you to enjoy. I'm hoping for a girl that honestly enjoys doing the things that I say, and I'll be sure to push you to your limit (though of course will respect whatever safe word we come up with). Hit me up if you're looking for a guy to bring some excitement, and challenge you with some fairly embarrassing tasks.

I really want to find someone who enjoys this, and I don't care about any physical characteristics, as long as you're open to my tasks/suggestions!

Kik is ThOthrGy, if you prefer to talk there!

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
I'll admit I'm kinda new to all this, but I'd love to find a girl that would like to learn with me. I have a bunch of ideas for what sort of things we could do, with all sorts of fun tasks for you to enjoy. I'm hoping for a girl that honestly enjoys doing the things that I say, and I'll be sure to push you to your limit (though of course will respect whatever safe word we come up with). Hit me up if you're looking for a guy to bring some excitement, and challenge you with some fairly embarrassing tasks.

I really want to find someone who enjoys this, and I don't care about any physical characteristics, as long as you're open to my tasks/suggestions!

Kik is ThOthrGy, if you prefer to talk there!
No guys?

Featured Threads

New Personals