Experience
6 years

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
So hi yall I'm looking for a long term relationship you don't need any experience I will teach or help you learn your kinks

You must commit to the relationship I will work around schedules and make time I have a life out side of bdsm and I'm off on the weekends

What I like but not necessary are pets littles and slaves

What I have gotten into lately is doll making its where I turn you into what ever i want for that day or any amount of time

If u like to be humiliated it's pretty much hot

I change ur looks how u speak what u wear how u act ur diet your work outs and u become my plaything

I like pulling your cords and making u dance for me

Or teaching u how to be civil and how to act like a princess

I have been so bored lately

If your interested in sex I like it hard and long i don't want to stop I just won't stop cumming during my play sessions with you

My play sessions may include rape hair pulling biting bondage skull fucking toys lots of toys pain for you degration and just a ball slapping good time gaping abuse

If u do decide to be civil and wish to act with some grace I can restrain my self and be more caring with teasing slow passion giving u the time to get off and cum as many times as u need

What I'm looki g for in the relationship just be you

I want someone to talk to play games with make snackos just tell me how ur day was not everyday has to be a rollercoaster besides the bedroom

I have hobbies and other interest we can talk

Now my kik is mr.jstr is the best way to talk to me
When u find me know where gunna talk so I can get to know you don't just demand my penis and put it in

I'll add to this u can ask me anything

Featured Threads

New Personals