Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
Hello boys,
Somebody here who likes to exercise really hard and is ready to sweat very intense because riding exercise bike in 95F will most people make sweat from every pore. Your body makes me such aroused, I take off all your clothes and my dear boy, I feel you'll get me to heaven today. I'm proud of you for exercising such hard and look at my hard cock, I can't stop watching you and closer to you I can smell you, your personal scent after such extreme sweating, and this keeps filling my balls with more and more juice. But first is your orgasm, yes, keep moaning, I can feel you such close my boy and now I'll kneel in front of you and finish you using my mouth and tongue and you cum allover my face, now I won't stop, yes, you having nice intense orgasm and cumming a lot so my face is flooded with your semen. Yes but now the pressure in my body is already insane and time to empty my balls, such full. Yes, let me press my head to your chest, yes, I can smell your hot body, my boy, I'm such close. Just caress it, caress my fucking cock..... I'm coming dear,.....
Yes, I just cummed allover my blue towel but having you real here I cum even much more and want to see my juice mixing with your sweat.
Some nice boy to join me ?

New Personals