Looking for dominant

Sweetdolly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 19, 2023
Hi everyone
I am looking for a dominant , can be either dom or domme as I can submit to both althought I straight and switch but willing to explore more as a sub even if any sub wants me as his/her domme are also welcome but currently prefering more dominants

I looking ahead to have a dominant who is willing to give his/her attention even during weekdays not only on weekends , with attention I mean atleast a reply with cannot talk rather than ignoreing the messages and saying, I was busy with work at the end of day ,I understand doing work and busy as I too study and have my days busy but taking a few mintues to reply i do not think will be an issues.

Introducing myself , I am 22 years old sub from South Korea . I am clingy and brat and do not like people ignoreing me without any specific reasons . I can be resisting, refusing, whining, teasing, demanding and ask back question too. If any dom willing to deal with , I am ready to submit too.
No pictures and video can be shared until full trust is build.
If you have read this far then, Thanks.

So , here are my kink-
Wax and ice play , impact play, rope play , all types of spanking ,breast and nipple torture , Ddlg, whipping, sensual play , obedience training , discipline domination , body writing ,hidden public, edgeplay

Limits- Every kink not mention above
Hard limits - Blood or permanent scarring, public , blackmail , eating any stuff , body shame , needle.

Not mentioned this ,i am on exploring and discovering stage....

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi everyone
I am looking for a dominant , can be either dom or domme as I can submit to both althought I straight and switch but willing to explore more as a sub even if any sub wants me as his/her domme are also welcome but currently prefering more dominants

I looking ahead to have a dominant who is willing to give his/her attention even during weekdays not only on weekends , with attention I mean atleast a reply with cannot talk rather than ignoreing the messages and saying, I was busy with work at the end of day ,I understand doing work and busy as I too study and have my days busy but taking a few mintues to reply i do not think will be an issues.

Introducing myself , I am 22 years old sub from South Korea . I am clingy and brat and do not like people ignoreing me without any specific reasons . I can be resisting, refusing, whining, teasing, demanding and ask back question too. If any dom willing to deal with , I am ready to submit too.

So , here are my kink-
Wax and ice play , impact play, rope play , all types of spanking ,breast and nipple torture , Ddlg, whipping, sensual play , obedience training , discipline domination , body writing ,hidden public, edgeplay

Hard limits - Blood or permanent scarring, public , blackmail , eating any stuff , body shame , needle.

Nice post. Good luck on your search. Make sure to check any potential candidates post history so you can see if they’re just full of one liner “be my sub” type approaches.
Ask for lots of details when discussing their experience and trust your gut. If it doesn’t feel right it’s probably not right. A lot of your kinks can be dangerous if you’re new and the “Dom” is also inexperienced. Guys will say all the pretty buzz words just to get into someone’s panties. Lol.

Reactions: Sweetdolly

Braty boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 1, 2024
India
Hi sir can u help in finding dominant like by saying how to write post im asking u this cuz ur common everywhere.
Nice post. Good luck on your search. Make sure to check any potential candidates post history so you can see if they’re just full of one liner “be my sub” type approaches.
Ask for lots of details when discussing their experience and trust your gut. If it doesn’t feel right it’s probably not right. A lot of your kinks can be dangerous if you’re new and the “Dom” is also inexperienced. Guys will say all the pretty buzz words just to get into someone’s panties. Lol

Reactions: Goddess_D

Jcw24

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 5, 2024
Hey I’m willing to be your dom if you would like. I’m willing to do what ever is needed all week long. M 24 uk here

TheMajorXXX

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2022
Great Yarmouth
Hi everyone

So , here are my kink-

I can help you explore your sensuality as an obedient plaything. If you are especially good I am sure my wife will also want to join in as she has a real penchant for Asian girls!

Featured Threads

New Personals