Looking for experienced female mistress

Jordankelvin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone im jordan im 27 and i am a new slave who needs alot of training.
I am straight and looking for a mistress who is experienced not someone who is just horny or a guy pretending to be a woman just to see my dick.
Sorry i know its not a really good quality for a slave to talk that way but i have been fooled everyday ever since i joined this site.
I would expect from an experienced mistress to be able to send at least one live proof picture of herself to start i think it is fair since i will be giving my time and body to her.
I would need to know who im talking to and make sure they are who they say they are.
Please be willing to talk to me and discuss what i need and decide what is best for me i am not experienced with this quite much.
I am willing to send pictures and videos after we both make sure we are who we say we are .
If that is something you are not willing to do please dont waste your time or mine i am not here coz im just horny i am actually really interested and would like guidance and training.
If you would like to have me as a slave please kik me at jkelvin291 and we will talk and discuss everything..

New Personals