Looking for female play buddy!

JLG79

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2014
Hello! 19 male here looking for a play buddy on kik or some other chat service. Not looking for strictly sub slave type relationship. Someone I can talk to and have fun with ! Play kinky truth or dare or give each other tasks stuff like that . If interested message me here or jgold79 on kik :)

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I would think that most female subs or slaves would have either a Mistress or Master. I do not about any one else but I know as a slave my Master owns me and I am not allowed to do anything without his permission. I cannot eat, pee, or sleep without permission I am not allowed to have relationships with other men. I am not criticizing you but this might be something hard to find in a submissive female now the Mistresses here might be able to entertain you.

S

Sugar_Spice

Actually, from what I've seen there are at least a collection of people who have relationships like this on this site. Not everyone who is submissive is willing or able to give up the level of control that exists in your relationship, I know I'm not. I'm sure there's someone out there looking for the exact thing described here, the key is finding her!! 😉

Featured Threads

New Personals