Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

0siris99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 8, 2009
hey im osiris im looking for a new slave so pm me about the position.
I am an 19 year old male I live in colorado. I am a very different type of guy, though i can come off as a gentleman i love to be a master. I will be anytype of master that is required of the slave or who ever applies for the position. If you want to just role play thats cool. I am a very good listener so its not just a master/ slave relationship its a good friend ship too. I don't require to have pictures but it would be great if you did have them or a webcam. I would like it to extend a bit out of just role playing, (those get pretty boring sometimes) so a camera or webcam or perhaps phone calls would be great but, they are never required. I love to come up with new torturous ways of tormenting people so that they can be on their knees begging for sex. But like i said i can be anytype of master so if you areinterested pm me i am up for anything but sadly this only applies to girls im sorry guys

Last edited:

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I have moved your thread to the personals section as the Femdom area is not exactly the best place to advertise for a female slave... :)

I would also suggest to you that you try to put some more valuable information in your post. Sadly, I'm afraid that a one sentence ad will not get you much replies...

Featured Threads

New Personals