Looking for female sub that enjoys humiliation

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hello,

I'm looking again for a female submissive to have some online fun with.

I love hearing about your fantasies and kinks, then coming up with unique tasks for you to enjoy.

I do require pics or videos as proof of tasks. I can work with people that are shy and can build up trust to send pics. I know sending pics can be daunting until trust is built.

I really like humiliation play, control, dice games, denial and also interested in your own kinks too.

Drop me a message if you'd like to discuss further, I primarily use kik to talk on so that would be the preferred method of contact.

If you're not sure whether to message or not, have a read through my previous posts and see if you think we'd click.

-RM

Reactions: with udders

FeistySubmissive

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2024
United States
Hello,

I'm looking again for a female submissive to have some online fun with.

I love hearing about your fantasies and kinks, then coming up with unique tasks for you to enjoy.

I do require pics or videos as proof of tasks. I can work with people that are shy and can build up trust to send pics. I know sending pics can be daunting until trust is built.

I really like humiliation play, control, dice games, denial and also interested in your own kinks too.

Drop me a message if you'd like to discuss further, I primarily use kik to talk on so that would be the preferred method of contact.

If you're not sure whether to message or not, have a read through my previous posts and see if you think we'd click.

-RM
Hello. New to this site. Fairly new to this world. Crave it. Want it. Need it. Looking for someone that can actually write & have a conversation. That makes me sound bitchy, but a girl wants certain things, right?

Oh, and I love accents.

Featured Threads

New Personals