looking for male slave no older then 30

mistressmommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 12, 2013
I want a long term slave. Willing to stay in contact almost all day. Looking for not only a sex slave but a sub that will let me control him in almost everyway.

comicslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2013
mmm I am exactly 30 so maybe I not the one either but if anything message me, sounds like a good deal for the lucky guy that does get in

Frostcat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Oct 20, 2012
Baracks
You give this vet a place to stay and ill even sign my body over to you in contrat take hormone let you expirment on me change my name remove my hair and and much much more.

Lonelysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2013
Hey i'm 18 male and can send pics videos and whatever let me know please :)

Wolf16

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 28, 2013
I want a long term slave. Willing to stay in contact almost all day. Looking for not only a sex slave but a sub that will let me control him in almost everyway.

I am very interested! Please pm me mistress!

exterminans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
Austria
hey mistress,

whatever your specific expectations are, I might be interested. Let me know how I can please you and I will be willing to serve!

Kind regards!

SlaveNylle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 6, 2013
I.am a devoted 18 year old slave that will be in control everyday and am willing to do anything you ak ask add my skype nylle.jones1

Slaveboydk

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 7, 2013
Hello Miss :) Im a young sub boy with quite alot experience in BDSM.. I am retired( Got a bad back), so I go home all day, dreaming of a Mistress to control my life, and mind. Please let me know if u are interested :)

I got cam, and mic, and everything elses needed for a longterm and controlling online relationship..

Im 24 years old, and i live in Denmark..

Hope to hear from you Miss!

Byye