looking for mistress - humiliating and messy games

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
Hello,

i'm alone this week at the student apartment. My roommate is away while she is on vacation.

i would love to play some messy or humiliating games, fulfill tasks and obey orders. Have ability to try multiple things and so on. Hopefully there is some female that would be interested.

my skype is boyyyh21

and here little bit more of me.

I'm 27 years old submissive male. I started my submission when i was 19 years old and was serving online for 2 years maybe. Then i had a brake and focused my university studies for some years. After the brake i have been more active about 1,5 years now. In this 1,5 years i have had several online Mistresses but currently i'm not owned so i'm looking for new Mistress to serve.

I have had very good experiences while serving and obeying Mistress. I'm not a beginner, or at least i think so, so i think my limits can be pushed and i can provide good satisfaction for my Mistress. On the other hand, i feel i have so much more to learn in bdsm world, so i'm ope-minded and always ready to try new things to explore more this world.

i'm very much into humiliation, discipline, objectification, messy, teasing, denial, anal&nipple torture. i also like medium pain. i have never been really pushed to limits so i'm sorry, i don't really know how masochist i am, but have to admit i'm not an extreme sadist friend..

On the other hand, i feel myself important at the time i can please and satisfy my Mistress and so i'm willing to do what is needed to give pleasure for Her. i believe that slave is on its best when obeying strictly as ordered, and that is how i'm acting: trying to be as obedient as can.

i'm well-educated, working as development engineer for one industrial company here in Finland. Due to that i have limited access to serve via skype during daytime. My timezone is GMT+2, but i'm flexible with my night time also, if that is needed

Well, i think this is all for now. i hope that You have time for ready my message and contact me, if You see it is worth of.

add me in skype: boyyyh21

With humble regards,
Andy

Featured Threads

New Personals