Looking for Mistress to make me the perfect husband

rbslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2009
My request is unusual and perhaps unrealistic. But I've been toying with the idea, and there is no harm in trying I guess...

I am looking for a Mistress that can train me to become the perfect slave to my wife. This Mistress could boss me around and make me pamper and satisfy my wife – in other words, make me the perfect husband ;-)

My wife is not a Mistress and doesn't explicitly know my desire. We discussed it briefly, but she didn't like the idea of 24/7 role playing or of recurring roles. On the other hand, she is a very demanding person, I guess that is what attracted me in her. She likes to be pampered and have things her way. And I like to satisfy her wishes.

It is my hope that I could find a Mistress here on this board that would enjoy giving me instructions on how to please my wife. The Mistress could derive a lot of satisfaction from controlling me and making me do things for her amusement and at the same time find bliss in the idea that she creates scenarios that make my wife in the most pampered and cared for person on earth.

Although I am looking for suggestions towards improving overall service and not just sexual service, I believe it to be worth pointing out that we are a kinky couple, and have a varied sex life.

A while ago a created some rules for myself:
On a service level I cook her meals, clean up, give her massages, take her on trips, etc. I have a demanding job, so I work long hours, but I hand over my pay check to her. She makes all purchasing decisions for the house. She has no job, but often works as a volunteer..

On a sexual level I attempt to always give her oral pleasure, wait until she comes 5 times before I come, and I told her that I like it when she makes me wear nipple clamps and tugs on them. That way I am sure to be tortured during sex (whenever I have them on).

She likes playing with me, tying me up and then making me beg and enjoys trying out new scenarios.

So I am posting my profile in the hope to find an interested taker out there...

Featured Threads

New Personals