Looking for Mistress

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
Hello,

I'm 27 years old submissive male. I have been into this maybe 6-7 years now. I have had several online Mistresses but no one right now, so i'm looking for new Mistress to serve. Europe could be the best but really timezone is not problem, i'm flexible.

I have had very good experiences while serving and obeying Mistress. When everything goes well, i'm very curious to do given task as good as i can. I'm not a beginner, or at least i think so, so i think my limits can be pushed and i can provide good satisfaction for my Mistress.

I expect from Mistress that She is willing to have fun with me at least once or twice a week. For me, daily is ok too. I understand that both have their own life to live (i'm studying at university right now). But if the relationship will get better and better I hope that we can have deeper and more intimate
relationship.

Likes: (verbal) humiliation, orgasm denial, anal play, medium pain, nipple play.
Dislikes: public
Limits: pee/poo plays or blood.

I'm ready to serve, so if You are looking for an obedient slave You can pm me or add me in skype.
My skype: boyyyh21

With humble regards,
Andy

Featured Threads

New Personals