Looking for playmate

boundestella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 7, 2017
Hello all. I am looking to explore BDSM with a trustworthy partner online. They should understand that I might have real life commitments and also that I cannot send pics as even the slightest possibility of exposure is something I cannot bear.

Well here is something about me. I am 19 years old and have an athletic. I have long black hair and black eyes. I love bondage, especially predicament bondage, and am very curious about pain. I love being teased and humiliated while bound. My limits are extreme scat, pics, permanent, public and blood. I have tried piss play before and it was okay is but I am not sure. I have dreamed of being a toilet slave in my fantasies, yes including scat, but that is only when I am way too horny.

I am sure many would be interested but please remember that I require extreme trust before I can open up.

Oh and I have dabbled in domming but I have discovered that I love doing girls more, but as I said I am looking for a playmate, so I would like it if the person is a switch, not necessarily a girl

Love
Estella

Snow whote

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 30, 2017
Want to communicate on kik?

I'm an open minded sissy that can be either dom or sub more familiar with being a sub. Never had a female dom or rub before so would be fun and can respect your limits asmine are similar. My kik is slave36226

Mastertmp1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 5, 2017
Cool

Interesting, I like your fetishizes and fantasies and we have the same interests do you have kik?

boundestella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 7, 2017
I am really disappointed with the replies I have got. Almost everyone asks for pictures when I explicitly mentioned that I don't do that. Some messages have been as short as "Kik me". And some have started asking me to be their mistress and I don't even want to talk about the people who can't even take the time to form proper sentences.

As of now I have stopped looking. I am no longer interested and very disappointed.

Thank you

Last edited:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
so disappointing

I am really disappointed with the replies I have got. Almost everyone asks for pictures when I explicitly mentioned that I don't do that. Some messages have been as short as "Kik me". And some have started asking me to be their mistress and I don't even want to talk about the people who can't even take the time to form proper sentences.

As of now I have stopped looking. I am no longer interested and very disappointed.

Thank you

This reply maddened me so much, I put my own post up. Idiots and more idiots.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you

Sorry to hear thats how it typically goes over here people want pictures with such minimal effort and harass the girls and make them feel like they have to share pictures or they are a fake. They want you to kik them because we will point out just how wrong they are if they post stuff like that on the boards. I am sorry your search this time didnt work out I hope next time you have better luck. Finding someone to switch with might be easier on GetDare its the main site for this place, the kinktalk section is mostly just used for nudes as that is not allowed over there.

Featured Threads

New Personals