Experience
Some experience

MasterMike

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2022
I'm looking for an obedient online slave girl or couple. I'll give you a set of tasks each week failure to complete a task will result in punishment, but completing your task will be rewarded. Every once in awhile we might schedule a video session.
If you impress me I might rent an airbnb for us to have some in person playtime, but that might take few months for me to trust you.

slut4use123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2022
I'm looking for an obedient online slave girl or couple. I'll give you a set of tasks each week failure to complete a task will result in punishment, but completing your task will be rewarded. Every once in awhile we might schedule a video session.
If you impress me I might rent an airbnb for us to have some in person playtime, but that might take few months for me to trust you.
Can you provide an example of a task that you would give?

cuminpanties247

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 10, 2022
Let me obey you

New Personals