Gay
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Canada
City
Toronto
Kinks
I'm into anal play, stroking, sissification, feminization, humiliation, chastity, edging, pegging, bondage, domestic discipline, obedience training, remote toy control, tease and denial, body/foot worship, and many more.

YumiTimz

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Mar 3, 2023
Domination is not an act for me, this is a lifestyle that I have chosen and love. I am a naturally dominant woman and instinctively drawn to control men, women, and couples. But remember, do not enter into this process lightly. You will serve at my pleasure and act according to my will. I will decide the course and direction of all our interactions.

I am not a cold or cruel Mistress, getting to know my slaves is something I enjoy once submitted. Of course there is no better way to torment or break a slave than knowing exactly what they desire and using it against them.

I have varied interests but particularly enjoy exploring my slaves fantasies and deeply rooted desires. The deep connection and trust that develops between my slaves and I can help them to alleviate guilt and shame. Many of my slaves have felt a huge sense of relief at being understood and accepted. I believe it’s very important to explore parts of ourselves that we keep hidden or locked away and through understanding yourself on all levels, comes a greater sense of acceptance and true submission. I am into both pain and sensual pleasure but ofcourse limits will always be respected...

One of my particular favorites is to keep my victims in enforced chastity. I love keeping a slave locked away until I decide they have earned the right to be released and enjoy seeing them become more and more broken with every day that passes… There is nothing more powerful than seeing a slave completely broken and willing to do anything to serve his or her Mistress.

I am also drawn to feminization. I adore watching my slaves embrace their feminine sides and help them transform and develop into glamorous diva’s and obedient serving maids. I love advising my girls on clothes, make up and the way they conduct themselves through life.

I offer both online and real-time domination and email training as well... I train subs/slaves into what they desired and been fantasizing all their lives.

If you wish to serve me then read carefully before contacting me. I’m an incredibly selective Mistress with whom I train and expect respect and good manners at all times.
Rude, demanding or disrespectful slaves will be ignored and most likely dismissed.

Skype ID - live:.cid.1a3062b008efad39
KIK: yumitim

Reactions: Slavetokidnapp

Featured Threads

New Personals