Rleee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2021
-- tldr at the end --

Hello!
I'm Lee. I'm a 24 year old Switch who's actually been away from the entire bdsm scene for a while.
The reason for this is, while I still enjoy being dominant here and there, I find I usually don't have much drive for it anymore, and it would take a real spark to reignite that in me.
On the other hand, my submissive side, which I have much more curiosity to explore, needs much more care than is currently available. With so many fake dommes and so many male subs willing to dive deep into anything and generally do more straight up than I am, there isn't much room for real talk and an actual connection.

I don't even know what it is I'm really looking for, but I do know I wish to figure out what it is I like, and it comes from someone sweet and caring rather than someone cold and harsh (which, for those interested, does not mean the person wouldn't get to be mean to me - I am a masochist after all).

Bottom line: I'm lost as a Sub, I guess, and I'm looking for someone who can connect with me, virtually show me affection, and help me figure out what it is I really need. If that's you, I'd absolutely love to talk and get to know you. Otherwise, I'm not really interested in anything else.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you'd like to talk. I am on Kik, which I can share over PM if needed.

Alottafunn84

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2022
-- tldr at the end --

Hello!
I'm Lee. I'm a 24 year old Switch who's actually been away from the entire bdsm scene for a while.
The reason for this is, while I still enjoy being dominant here and there, I find I usually don't have much drive for it anymore, and it would take a real spark to reignite that in me.
On the other hand, my submissive side, which I have much more curiosity to explore, needs much more care than is currently available. With so many fake dommes and so many male subs willing to dive deep into anything and generally do more straight up than I am, there isn't much room for real talk and an actual connection.

I don't even know what it is I'm really looking for, but I do know I wish to figure out what it is I like, and it comes from someone sweet and caring rather than someone cold and harsh (which, for those interested, does not mean the person wouldn't get to be mean to me - I am a masochist after all).

Bottom line: I'm lost as a Sub, I guess, and I'm looking for someone who can connect with me, virtually show me affection, and help me figure out what it is I really need. If that's you, I'd absolutely love to talk and get to know you. Otherwise, I'm not really interested in anything else.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to PM me or reply here if you'd like to talk. I am on Kik, which I can share over PM if needed.
I would like to chat if that's ok

Reactions: Gallex

Featured Threads

New Personals