Looking for someone to own me

Nightmaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2016
Hello!

First off, thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope that I can serve you well and that you like what you read. I appreciate your time.

-About me
I am a 21 guy looking to be a slave. I enjoy hanging out with friends, biking, and being outside, and music.

-My Likes/Dislikess
I really like edging, humiliation, denial, and bdsm. I am not super experienced with anal but I want to get more into it. (see "my toys" section.) I dislike pain (spanking, cbt, etc.) but I am willing to do it as you see fit. Piss play is also a dislike.

-My Limits
My limits mostly include nothing too extreme, nothing too public, no scat, and I think I am going to stick with just chat for now. (I am willing to send picts.) Skype/video may be an option later on but as of right now, probably not.

-My Toys
I don't really have any toys right now. So far, I have just been using things around the house. I might look at buying some toys if things go well.

-Experience
I have had a couple of mistresses in the best but it has been a little while. I would like to share one of my favorite dares that I was asked to do. My mistress asked me to go to a nearby public restroom. She asked me to go into a stall and strip. After a couple of edges, she had me take my underwear and go over to the garbage and throw them away. I was so scared of being caught but it was a really exciting dare! I am willing to try new things and be a little adventurous.

-Availability
I do have a job during the day. I am available most evenings. I would prefer someone in the US but not necessarily required.

-Contact
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can send me a private message or send me a message on kik. My kik username is c_nightmaze21

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals