Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Hi All!

Firstly, I don't use kik so please don't reply 'kik me!'. I might get it in the future but for now please PM me.

I'm wanting to have some fun with a submissive female. I've had quite a bit of practice as a mistress and really enjoy creating tasks for subs to complete.

Although Bi, I'm wanting to dom females alone as I find it much more of a turn on.

I really like finding out what a subs turn ons are and then finding tasks to suit them and get them involved with their own kinky fantasies.

I also respect that people also have a life outside of this, as do I. If you're wanting someone to be there 24/7 this might not be what you're after.

Please PM me (I don't use kik) with your turn ons, limits, details of experiences you've enjoyed / not enjoyed if you would like to take this further.

Pics / vids as proof of completion of tasks is something I would want. I will never ask for a face pic, or expect you to show face. Also I will not ask or want any personal details as I'm really not into any kind of blackmail play.

Thanks xx

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Still looking for naughty females to play with. I also now have kik too.

Guys sorry please don't message. Only interested in talking and playing with females only :)

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
Had some good results before and now looking again for some more females to play with on kik. Please private message me with your turn ons / limits if you're interested.

Featured Threads

New Personals