Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
scotland
Kinks
spanking/whipping, Bondage, Clothespegs, clothing control, collars private, crawling, dilation vaginal, discipline,slave drinking semen, face slapping, fisting slave, food from body, gags,handjobs, humiliation, kneeling, leashes,licking, massage, masturbation forced, nippleplay, nudity forced, orgasm control as dom, pain light, roleplay, sensation play, serving,worship,
Limits
Bestiality, Body Modification, catheters, giving away, blackmail,pets
Experience
well experienced

Puppy love 1

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 21, 2012
Uk
Ok so over time my mind had been changing about what I want and what I like. This site is all so different than anything that I have ever seen how ever I have not yet found anyone that stays or is into the stuff as me. So let’s get on to information about me.

Age: My age is 24 how ever don't let that doubt you I have done a lot in my lifetime with bdsm and out of bdsm I love the lifestyle and it is a great way to escape the real world.

Out of bdsm i have a real job family

Slave/Master: I am 24 but I started the S/M life at 13 with a best friend very long story. I have been more of a slave then a master but i am open to try new ideas after all how else will you know what you like and don't like.

Chat: If you want to chat to me and get to know me better pm me. I also have Kik,whatsapp,skype lots of social sites once we know each other a lot better I will share them so that we can chat out side of here

What I’m looking for in a sub: I am looking for a Woman that will try to push her limits

I want the woman to be able to tell me what she wants and how we can make the time better for both of us.

I want her to know what she likes and dislikes however if you are new to the lifestyle I can break you in.

I want a woman that knows what she wants in life and has her life planned.

I don’t want a slave that need help to do everything I want a slave that can do everything but I just won’t allow it ;).!

I want to be in full control of the sub I want to be there in her life when I want. (work and life will always come first)

This is just a little about what I want in a sub this can change from time to time so I won’t write everything that matters just in case it changes.

What I'm looking for in a Mistress:

As a slave, I would love to have a kind loving mistress outside of the bdsm life.

This means that out of session we should be able to hug watch movies hang out be with mates talk about how our day has been I also would like this with a slave

I am caring and would like my mistress to be the same.

I would like my mistress to be strick when needed and will not stand for any of my bad behaviour

I'm a little bit of a brat I would like the mistress to be in full control of me as I would like that with my slave.

Like a master my sub side changes from time to time, I'm still trying to find the right balance for the lifestyle.

My spelling and grammar are not the best I would like both mistress and slave to understand this I do try my best when we have a good chat going.

I would like to meet in person after we get to know each other a lot better.

I would like to break in slow and simple we can do this by using Skype etc.

I have lots of fun toys :p

Likes: Spanking/whipping, Bondage, Clothespegs, clothing control, collars private, crawling, dilation vaginal, discipline,slave drinking semen, face slapping, fisting slave, food from body, gags,handjobs, humiliation, kneeling, leashes,licking, massage, masturbation forced, nippleplay, nudity forced, orgasm control as dom, pain light, roleplay, sensation play, serving,worship,

Dislikes: collars public, anul ,enemas,orgasm control as sub, pain heavy,speculums,

Hard limits: Bestiality, Body Modification, catheters, giving away, blackmail,pets

Want to try: urine play, electricity, examination , shaving control, different kind of showers ;), wrestling,

If you have got all the way to bottom to off then send me a pm and we will see If we can match as a slave or a mistress

I am looking for full time. Not a one-time thing

PuppyLove1

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals