Looking for willing male slave

Unknownmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2016
Looking for a willing slave, who doesn't mind never seeing his master. Slave shouldn't mind having ass fucked and or being used in s&m (meaning I'm looking for a masochist male). Preferably should have some toys. Agreeing to be my slave is agreeing to be humiliated. Slave should be turned on by these things.

PM me if interested or send a message to my kik- lina.dom

Jsmiles02

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 24, 2016
Willing male slave

Hi Mistress im interested in your ideas. I just pm you Mistress. Thank you. I also have some humiliating pictures on albums if you wanna see.

Last edited:

couldbeme67

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
expose me

Looking for a willing slave, who doesn't mind never seeing his master. Slave shouldn't mind having ass fucked and or being used in s&m (meaning I'm looking for a masochist male). Preferably should have some toys. Agreeing to be my slave is agreeing to be humiliated. Slave should be turned on by these things.

PM me if interested or send a message to my kik- lina.dom
i agree please humiliate me im a closet fag and I have pics
I'm looking for a guy or girl who wants to get naughty and disgusting with me.. I don't have any limits.. My kik is amazingslut and I will choose when I send pictures so don't bug me about it!!

Kik: Emilya10201
Males Only

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
i agree please humiliate me im a closet fag and I have pics

Instead of responding to every post that catches your eye and clogging up the forums, please read them. She specifically says to pm her or kik her. It's unlikely she or anyone else will respond if you cannot follow the original simple instructions.

Featured Threads

New Personals