Looking for...

Lady J

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 18, 2015
Deep inside of you
Male or female sub, reply here or pm with a little info on yourself, be brief but concise. I will only be responding to those that intrigue me the most.
Good luck fish.
*Edit* I adore small cocks and huge clits.

Last edited:

squibble01

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
Hello

I am 31 male new to the world of kink and looking to have fun, learn and meet people. I have dabbled in little cross dressing, wax play, pegs and elastic. I enjoy sexting a lot and I will try most things once if it feels right. My kik is squibble01 and it be nice to chat a little to see what we both looking for and see if there are good times to be had 😀

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
Uh . . . Hi?

I may be a dom, but a have a sub streak in me too. I guess because I've got 10+ younger sibs and 10+ slaves.
I have master(s) who dom me at night, but I need some one to dom me in the daytime. I'm 21, and my likes/dislikes/limits are in my signature. If I need to be punished, use my dislikes. For proof, I will do pics/writing. For punishments (pic-wise), I will do humilating pics where my 'no-shows' are barely hid.

- Go day, ma'am.

darkice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 28, 2015
slave application

Hello im 20 years old most of my details are in my signature.
Im am looking long term relationship

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Hello Madame, I'm 34, larger than I should be and an inexperienced switch, I like being told how to tie my cock and balls and semi-public or public hidden bondage turns me on. Willing to post body pictures but not face. Not into pain that much although I will tolerate light pain if the situation is sexy enough. Beyond that I'm willing to experiment. As I have a girlfriend who isn't into kink I have to be discreet but I go running every other morning early so tasks and dares for this would be the ideal start to a day

Last edited:

Hangingout

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2015
Eastern USA
I'm 53 and married and just putting my toes in the submissive waters for the first time. Due to my family situation, I can only explore this side of me virtually and even then, there are limitations on my privacy. So if this is not what you're looking for, I understand. If you like teaching an old curious dog some new tricks, please contact me for more.

oliverr.97

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 19, 2015
I sent you a pm mistress, pm back or kik me @oliverr.97 if i interest you

Whiterock555

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 20, 2015
I'm interested and new to kink but I'm willing to give anything a shot. My limits:public, family, anal, scat, not sure about other stuff. My kik is blackrock555 If you want to contact me

Sub96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2015
Submissive here

Hello Miss/Mistress/Lady J/Goddess,

I'm a submissive male, aged 18 from the western United States. I'm 6 feet tall and 180 lbs with green eyes and short brown hair. I am honestly interested in exploring submission more and finding out what it really feels like to give up control to someone, instead of just agreeing until things go too far.

I have a few likes, but the most significant ones are as follows: light pain, orgasm control/denial/teasing, humiliation, names, anal play, forced cum eating, cuckolding

My dislikes/limits include: scat/piss play, public and anything that is illegal.

I am, of course, willing to be flexible and try new things if that is what you want.

I must admit I do like the idea of developing some sort of friendship.
Thanks for reading this. I hope you reply. If not, I wish you luck on finding the perfect sub! Have a really good day!

-Sub96

(my kik is blakeld96, if you want to talk there.)

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals