Looking to adopt

DannyDuplex

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Jul 15, 2015
I'll try to make this as straight forward and to the point as possible.

About me

My alias is Danny Duplex. I'm born a guy but I have an appreciation for women that's a bit different in most people's case. I have more recently been known to dress up as one. I don't mean to brag but I have fine ass legs and calves that turn heads and I'm steadily getting the rest of this body in shape with yoga, jogging, and other work outs targeting specific muscle groups. I love the ladies, I love being a lady, and I love some guys and being a guy as well. So they'res a lot of love to go around. Hopefully in a few months I can switch looks back and forth to make just about anyone confused and in awe of my presence. I just need to get the voice down pat and the rest of the body where I need it to be.

Outside of the alias, I'm an artist at heart. Maybe not a good one but I like to try. I may not be in college right now but I have a lot of creative side projects I want and need to get done. I'm pretty low maintenance so I don't "need" you available at my every beckon call. On the other hand I don't respond well to being called for 24/7 but I'll go into what I'm hoping to get out of a partnership in a moment. Now then, I'm not as heavy in to anime as I use to but if your looking for some common grounds to strike a conversation there is that. I'm kind of into independent comics, usually webcomics if that's a thing that floats your boat. Even talking about one I haven't heard of before can grab my interests. Cosplay is an interest of mine. Easy points there if you've dabbled or have that appreciation as well. Writing can be big for me as well though truthfully I'm nothing without my editor. I just like a well crafted story. Heck, if its roleplay your into I'm down for that as well.

As for what I'm looking for.

Its still pretty new for me but I'm finding out I have a huge thing for guys. That said I'm still a little intimidated in actually pursuing having anything to do with one. So right now I'm (mostly) looking for a lady. I'm wanting to find one I can be friends with. Friends with some steamy benefits perhaps.

Sexually I tend to be all over the place. A lot of the time it seems like I'm not interested in anything really. There there are times that I feel dominate or feel like dominating. I've had history before of some past relationships where my partner wanted help being organized with naughty flavoring added to it. Rewards for being good, proper punishments for being bad. It was surprisingly how small and simple little things like telling me how their day went and whether they were deserving of a reward. It was enough to light a fire in some people. I have no problems with this and I do love my subs.

This time around though I'm not just a dominant. Sometimes I need an itch scratched myself. One that I can't do when I have all the power. Were someone were "here" my needs would a bit more... uncivilized. If there was that power exchange with that ever so trusted friend, I would need so much more. I would need to feel that exchange in power, breath it, smell it, choke on it. Those hands in my hair, that tightening pressure of rope on my wrists, just that intoxicating presence- phew.

I like both and I can do both but one wont work as well as the other without a more... hands on approach. Sadly I have no intentions of meeting anyone online.

The bottom line is, if your looking for someone to scratch a few itches for you and we click, I can be that gal or guy for you. I really just want to have a bit of fun with someone for maybe a week or so to feel the waters a bit. Ideally I want a friend but history shows how hard that can be when its this kind of play involved.

What Dom me is into
Roleplay
teasing
edging
denial
(making you brownies because your awesome)
Hidden public (I'll admit I don't expect anything from this but I've known a few crazy people who got me interested before)
Petplay
Managing (I'll admit that its strange but I've gotten the request before and ended up enjoying helping people manage a schedule. Makes me feel like a sexy secretary or your hot boss)

What Sub Me is into
You really would have to throw a convincing letter to me to consider this online because I have no experience in this department and online seems to be awkward with the way my life is ran.

Hard Rules
Below is a set of rules that will end this game of ours and possible more if any of my rules are broken. These are not sexy rules or guidelines. This is my way of telling you that despite our reasoning for meeting up, we will have to be responsible adults at the end of the day.

Rule number 1: None of this gets in the way of your education if you are still in college. I will not be a cause for your grades dropping.
Rule number 2: Neither of our families will be dragged into our play sessions. This means no sexy dares or rules during family gatherings and such.
Rule number 3: The Safe Word is law. What ever word we choose for it brings our play to an end no matter who says it. If your looking for a Christian Grey to abuse you, you've come to the wrong person. During our acts, understand that our bond is out of at least some sort semblance of trust that cannot be broken.
Rule number 4: Avoid each others hard limits like the plague. Ideally in a trusted power exchange relationship, borders and limits can be pushed on people to reach new understandings of our bodies and what were into. Despite knowing this, that is not an excuse to touch on any hard limits that we have without consent.

I do apologize ahead of time. I didn't feel like myself when writing this. I didn't really put in my sense of humor or style of writing I typically had but it has been a long day for me (a week at that). Love you all just the same. Hope to be reading some letters soon.

Xeniiiio

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 5, 2015
Hey~! You seem like a really nice person in general, and I think we'd get along nice! (As well as the fact that some, and by most, of our fetishes align.) Although I am a guy, I can be really cute and shy sometimes if you see that side that I try to hide. I'm not as masculine as most other men, so I don't think you need to worry about me.

Most of your rules seem quite logical, and your interests are similar to mine too. I could even help you try out new ideas, new role play scenarios, testing willpower, etc.

I don't know about meeting in real life, but I have a skype, if you're available there? :3

Featured Threads

New Personals