Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

These were my kinks, I respect my sub, her limitations and her privacy.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Bdsmmuseum

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2016
Hi, DOM experienced hardcore but very caring master daddy looking for obedient, young, loyal, real and attentive eager to please sub/slave/pet....(Only females), no limit slave to do anything and everything for me, and to be permanently owned by me , can take orders in real life, and simply obey and serve the master.

I am into hardcore action, bondage, full nude inspection and body training, clothing control, beastility (occasionally), black/satanic sexual ritual and orgasms, orgasm control, taboo ownership and roleplay, forced ownership, attentive orgasm, bondage hardcore sessions, orgasm denial, spoiling control and monitoring ,pain control, gangbang fantasy, degradation, humiliation, pet training/retraining, tease control, use of toys (optional), ownership, short or long term serving (long term preferred), moaning control, tying-up, slapping, begging, hardcore roleplay, Discipline monitoring, erotic thinking control, erotic hypnosis (play and abuse) ,costume choice control, precise choice and order following, spanking, strap-on (choices control and bondages using the same) etc.

These were my kinks, I respect my sub, her limitations and her privacy.

You will be my personal sex toy and my command will be your will.

KiK me if you are the one for the master @ "Bdsmmuseum"

Live pics and vids are must, If you aren't comfortable with it, don't even message me.

say "Hi Daddy, I am at your service" with your asl and a live pic. As soon as you add me on kik.

Ryanl12345

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 7, 2016
Hey. I'm a make switch I'd love to dominate you. Kik me at removed

Last edited by a moderator:

elawson2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 18, 2015
if you're still looking to get your pics publicized, my kik is el950. 22 male switch.

Darkside94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2016
United Kingdom
Kik is darkside94
Willing to take pics and distribute, or share with mates ;)
Also a 19yo Scottish male switch
Hope to hear from you

haystackneeedled

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 10, 2016
kik: haystackneeedled
I sense a very excited little girl who knows healthy limits but wants everything inside them to be pushed.
Kik me and tell me the last time you did this and how it went.

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
You worthless piece of shit.

So, are you asking me to treat you properly?

My KiK username is MagneticKing.

Send me this picture as a "hello". Say nothing else.

You naked, your legs spread appart. They should be bent upwards towards your tits but as far away from each other as possible. Laying on top on your bed face up.

You would have a sign that clearly reads "For you, Magnetic" laying on the bed by your side.

Your face, if you really cannot show it to me, you should be wearing either a cat's or dog's, or piggy's or cow's, or whale's mask depending on your weight.

Really though, I don't expect you to humilliate yourself by sending me the picture I am describing. You are such a coward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals