looking

fellstamp

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2016
I'm a man in a dominant mood, looking for male chat partners who know how to be naughty. My entertainment is what matters. If you need to be dominated badly enough (and you do, don't you?) you'll come to me anyway.

I'm into humiliation, feminization, (anal play, receiving oral, giving pain (just not permanent damage), and frankly making you feel inferior to me and pathetic in every way. The fewer limits you have for online play, the better we'll get along. The more taboo your kinks, and the more ashamed you are of them, the better. This is fantasy land, and thus a place to discuss intense things that get you hard but that you would not do in reality. I'll respect your limits, but you have to tell me what they are. I'm here to have fun, and if we get into the swing of things and I find out you lied to me about your limits or left something out, I'll respect that but playtime will likely be over.

I am particularly fond of playing opposite submissive men who are sexually inexperienced and are reluctant outwardly but secretly turned on by being degraded and used. I find shame arousing, and the more you can convince me you're ashamed of your desires, the more fun I'll have. Bonus points today go to men with limited/no anal experience who are turned on by the idea and have (or can get today) access to a safe anal toy and lube. Don't be a moron and think you can get a cucumber up your ass when you've never even fingered yourself. When you message me, include information about your anal experience, and your access to safe toys and lube.

As far as you're concerned, I am a God, with all the powers implied by this status--I can do or be ANYTHING. I can be sadistic and cruel in the way only a woman with unlimited power can be. If that doesn't appeal to you, don't message me.

Be aware if you try to top from the bottom, I will block you immediately. I don't have time for that shit.

Also, please note that while I am not at all averse to chatting with you more than once if I have fun the first time, my Dominant moods wax and wane as does my availability, and I'm not looking to take on any permanent subs who will have expectations of my time. Send me a PM, and I'll see if I feel like giving you my KIK. I will likely want to chat back and forth here

I will get flooded with messages. It would help if you told me what you find most arousing about what I've proposed. Give me something about you that might actually catch my attention. I want to fuck with your mind in addition to fucking your ass, so show me that you have a mind worth fucking.

Featured Threads

New Personals