loser has to

paaltjepaal

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 7, 2010
jfiels3 loses
Loser must post standing fully nude pics from the front, side and rear. They may use underwear to cover their face.

jsparty08

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 5, 2012
Paaltjepaal loses.

Loser has to post a pic of them doggy style. Pic from behind.

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
monkeycola loses

loser has to post pic of their thoung with cum on it

jaws1971ad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 29, 2008
party loses

loser has to take a pic of themselves doggie style and post the pic.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
This seems to have reached a dead end of either a picture doggy style or a picture with cum in their mouth

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
anonimousbob loses

new one: loser has to post pic of themselfs hand on wall no pants girl panties or thongs legs sperd wide with a shirt or jacket on.
possibly outside or inside the winner choise if the loser dont mind.:D

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
According to Rule 5 of the General Forum Rules:

5. Don't request pictures on the forums.

HOWEVER:

It seems a game like this could do well here, and it's gotten a lot of traffic since it was posted, so I'll see what I can do about keeping it. If any of the other Mods/Depp has any problem with the change I make, I apologize in advance.

johnsorcan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2011
According to Rule 5 of the General Forum Rules:

5. Don't request pictures on the forums.

HOWEVER:

It seems a game like this could do well here, and it's gotten a lot of traffic since it was posted, so I'll see what I can do about keeping it. If any of the other Mods/Depp has any problem with the change I make, I apologize in advance.

It is a great game. I'm not looking for loopholes, just asking the question, does "request" extend to offering? What I mean is, for example, would the dares (do blah blah blah and post pic if you want; or ; The dare is to post a pic of you...) violate the terms and rules? I’m just kind of unclear about what is and is not allowed. I understand and appreciate the necessity of the rules and I have no objection to any of them. They are there after all to keep us safe. I mostly just don’t want to screw up.

Thank you, John Sorcan

florismik

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 15, 2012
nice dare

getdare users im sure you know about the loser has to thread. i was thinking we should start a kinktalk picture loser has to. so the first person will say the pic dare. second person accecpts the dare. and then the third person says who loses and picks the next dare. so ill go first.

loser has to post a pic of themselves nude no face. so now the next person accecpts my dare, and then the third person will post and say who has to do it, and picks there dare. and hopefully it will keep going and going

like it,wanna try it

janedoe765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2013
florismik looses just because I got all confused on who was doing what and what dare was being done.

Loser has to rub toothpaste on all genitals, plus a bit into the ass while having pegs on their nipples and genitals, until they have managed to spank each of their ass cheeks 100 times.

mikey3120

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2012
Banana loses

Loser has to shave their pubic hair how ever the win wants

Featured Threads

New Personals