LTR Femdom bases

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Femdom, and etc. I don't make a list, we will discover together so, must be open minded to try anything and everything we wish BUT only between me and my sub, I don't share!

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
I am looking for a real dedicated sub or slave that are confident and ready to be owned for life. Dont need to have experience or labels, that is not important, we are Doms and subs from inside not a fetish, is a natural life style. If you are between 37 - 58, you are in my preferable range. I can relocate as I work remotly but better if you are also able to relocate.
Well, good luck for both of us to find each other, Lol

Reactions: Mbsn1

Mol4455

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 5, 2024
I am looking for a real dedicated sub or slave that are confident and ready to be owned for life. Dont need to have experience or labels, that is not important, we are Doms and subs from inside not a fetish, is a natural life style. If you are between 37 - 58, you are in my preferable range. I can relocate as I work remotly but better if you are also able to relocate.
Interested

QueemBBW

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2024
haha, why would I? You have to do better than that

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
I sent you a DM queen.

Featured Threads

New Personals