United States (East of the Rockies)

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
46 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 50

I am the MASTER of this household. I have a submissive wife. We are looking for a female slave. She must want to do this; this is not something to force on someone in my eyes. Punishment is to be forced on a slave for not following their master, not the lifestyle. They must want to have this life and be willing to do this. I and we do not want someone who thinks I want to do this and a month into it go crying home. If you have limits we will discuss them, mainly you will follow my limits. I am willing to train someone but they must want it. If this sounds like something you would like you may contact me.

• Kinks:
Lots of gear and equipment. You will get some of your own also. I do not do poop, dipers, or online cams. Animal play is questionalible.

• Experience:
I have been a real life master for several years. I married my best sub. Now we are looking for a 24/7 slave. you will answer to me first then her second.

• Limits:
This is dependant on the person.

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I am confused, is this for online only or for a live in? You talk about crying home, but then say something about online cams.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
this is for in home but we will be online first to get to know each other. then if everything goes good we will go farther. i learned my lesson when i bitch moved in and i ended up getting over 1000.00 dollerrs stolen from me.

Featured Threads

New Personals