m/18 searching for f sub

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Hey. I am a caring dom that would like a sub to talk to over kik. I do not have many rules and i dont wish to control your whole life. I enjoy pain but i dont ask for anything terrible unless you deserve it. I dont have tons of experience so i would prefer someone who also has little experience. If you would like to talk either comment or pm me your kik.

unforgiven221

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2014
Honestly, if I were you, I would go for a sub that has a decent amount of experience. They would be able to teach you some things about how to be a better dom, letting it be a learning experience for you. That is just my opinion though!

xprobioticx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2014
Honestly, if I were you, I would go for a sub that has a decent amount of experience. They would be able to teach you some things about how to be a better dom, letting it be a learning experience for you. That is just my opinion though!
id say youre right but its not really what im looking for. the last time that i talked to a sub that had a lot of expecience(trained with 2 different doms for a total of like 7 years) i felt useless. She knew more about everything and i had no clue what i could do for her. When i say im looking for little experience it means that i can use the knowledge i have to actually do something rather than try and do something i have no clue about.

Featured Threads

New Personals