M 23 switch for mistress (**very specific**)

Maitre.D

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 8, 2013
Hey, 23M, Aus here

Looking for something different and very specific.

Basically what I'm looking for is a mistress to 'motivate' me to exercise more.
What I envisage is me sending regular update pics and fulfilling some requests in return for some encouragement (both visual and verbal). Please note, you should be looking to get off on the controlling/molding aspect of the relationship rather than any extra sexual requests you might have on top of the exercise relationship.

Info about me - 6.1, overweight (I hide it well though, and a lot of muscle mass, so if you like skinny/femme boys then look elsewhere), got access to gym equipment at home as well as a gym and plenty of open spaces. Can find private outdoor spaces to do nude workouts for your pleasure. Lacking in motivation so you will definitely have to reward and punish me (rewards work better with my personality type - I am not bratty and won't misbehave intentionally)

Info about you - I'm looking for someone with a softer side, who is willing to take this seriously and go on the journey with me. You must be able to be both supportive and stern. Getting off on seeing me exhausted, sweaty, working hard to prove you is a must as I'm not looking to do much apart from exercise for you and most of the extra kinky stuff will be as punishments for failing you. Also please have a basic understanding about exercise, I know what I'm doing and will overrule you if you tell me to do anything unreasonable / stupid. I do have a webcam but it's use is very limited. Taking pics and probably very bad autotimer'd movies will probably be the best you'll get outside of punishments. Also I take my privacy very seriously and so at no time shall I be sending face pics (I have one as my display picture I know, but that is it. nothing more) and will generally be doing my best to remove identifying details from descriptions,photos etc.

Happy to chat about this, but please seriously consider if you could be my domme for 2-6 months with very little control over my life outside of improving my body before you apply. I have lot's of ways of communicating but stick with PM's or posts below to keep things simple to start off with.

Thanks for reading, Maitre.D

Featured Threads

New Personals