sitterboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2013
Hello Ladys,
hello Community,

there are things in life, that you should try sometimes, well maybe not a all ... Therefore, I decided, with the help of the female members of this forum, to try an experiment. A few months ago, it would not even come into my dirty little slave mind, but now ... well ... we will see ;-).

The experiment - or the dirty disc jockey.
I am, among with other things, a disc jockey, and since, thursday is a feast in germany, i will do some "djing" on wednesday evening. This is nothing special, but i would like to combine this, with some "dirty games". In one way, i find "hidden public play" quite attractive, so i've been have some kink things in my mind. E.g that i am dressed as a little bitch, with some stockings and a string under my normal clothes. Thats only an example, you can do everything in your dirty female mind,if you want. Also I would do other things, that do not interfere with my work, for example, body captions, chastity, .. what ever you decided and i am comfortable with. Unfortunately, i can't follow instructions at the party, so i can't be disappear for 30 minutes to the bathroom to apply, e. g., some pegs to my body or something. However, this is possible, after finished the gig and get back home. This time, i only do a 4 hours show (from 20:00 to 0:00 o'clock), so once i'm back at home, i can perform further instructions and do more nasty things, via chat or some other ways, e.g pm, skype, icq ... whatever.

Why are you doing this?
Because i want to try out, how it feels when you are doing such nasty things at work, how i feel the bitch clothes under my normale clothers, and if i think about it, after some time goes by, oh and if my little slave cock stays hard all the time ;-) Well, only if i did not wear a chastity device, but this is not my decision, i hope ;-). Oh ... and i do it, because i am a dirty little pig and love to be humiliated and tortured (and a few other things).

What toys do you have, and what can you do?
Some of my toys and, let's call it, humiliating clothing, are listed in my blog. If something is missing, and you want to use it on me, i will check my other toys, which are not listed (sometimes i am lazy) in my blog at the moment. If its definitely not present, i will buy this for this evening, if its not to expensiv. I am also willing to write a detailed report about the feelings and the evening and i will take some "evidence photos" and send them via private message and/or i will select some photos and post in my album. My limits can be found in my signature.

What should you look for?
Please also be noted that this is my primary work of course, and i can't write "Sissytoy" or "Loser" on my forehead (at least, not at my job ;-). or similar things which are too public. Also, it should not be able to really recognize what i wear under my normal clothing, people should only guess. There people who ask, are really rare. But if this happen, the truth is always the best argument - no one believes the truth ... They are smiling and are nods his heads ...

Why do you accept only instructions from female users?
Well, that is simple, cause my head says "no dominant males" ;-). I am one of the (few?) submissive males who have a blockage when a dominant male gives me instructions. My "arousal zone" don't like it also, and yes .... submissive males have an "arousal zone" ;-). So, the whole experiment is limited to females only. Sorry guys ... but if you like we can drink some beer and play some nice games on xbox live, or take a quad tour or something else ... ;-)

Other important information we need?
I've been looking for a female "play partner", aka Mistress, for a long-term relationship, that would be the optimum. Privately I am a humorous guy, who also has emotions and also like "normal" conversation. I regulary try to take a look at the forum, but sometimes, due to my personal life, i have no time to do it. Should I feel extremely uncomfortable with anything, i will cancel the whole experiment, but i'm assume that this will not happen.

The experiment will start on: Wednesday, 02.10.2013 - 19:00 o'clock (German Time - Timezone UTC+1) and will end, whenever you want, cause i am available when i get back home for more things ;-)

One important thing, my english is far from perfect, but of course I'll try my best. Therefore, please do not kill me, if i don't write the correct form or something. There are other paths to improve my written form, of course, you can punish me, for this, ;-)

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact me via private message or in this tread. My timezone is UTC+1

Thank you for your attention.

Greetings

Sit

huntspanker

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2013
Slavery

I am a lifestyle Mistress... Limits will be respected..
Are you willing to be trained as my personal slave partner?

sitterboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 21, 2013
Second round will start at Friday, 13.12.2013 ... anyone wants to join in ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals