MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Me:
I'm 30 years old and live in Germany. I got in contact with BDSM at the age of 17, and dicovered both sides over the years. For me as a Dom the humiliation of an slavegirl and to controll her everytime is more important then seeing her suffering in pain. But non the less I also like it to torture a slave with clothespins, wax and mild spanking.

What I'm looking for:
I search for an chubby or fat girl (if you fit to the rest of the requirements your body isn't that important) of any legal age, who is happy when she knows that her dom is happy with her. To get humiliated and degraded by your Dom/daddy should be a pleasure for you, and you are aiming for some proud words of him when he sees how could you are trying to solves your dares. Also you must be willed to get controlled by him all over the day.

I'm looking for an long term relationship, not some fun for a few minutes or hours.
And there is a second point which is absolutly neccessary, and because of this i tink it will become very hard to find the right one. Pictures and later on webcam usage is an absolutly must be. Like I said for me humiliation is extremly important, and in my opinion that cant be reached by only text reports. I dont look for a girl that I can exposure online. These things are only for my own usage. But it's also no problem if you want to get exposed

If one of the following things are in your limits then it wouldn't fit with us two:
bodywritting, petplay, clothing controll, anal

Everything else could be discused in a chat.

Usage of kik and/or Skype is neccessary.

I hope to hear from you via pm or one of the messengers.

For the boys:
I'm here long enough so that I know that a lot of boys dont get it that I'm looking for a girl. So i give you also a change: YOu can contact me if you ar up for extrem blackmailing. When you want show me a complete naked picture including your face while holding a sign "I want to be blackmailed". Also send your facebook link and one of a near family member. Then we can discuss this.

Featured Threads

New Personals