Kinks
Humiliation, omorashi, JOI, degradation, Domination

Capi1112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2024
Hi, I'm a Male 25 years old, English is not my first language so sorry if something is wrong.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a female online sub who hopefully, although its not totally necessary, is willing to share pics, don't worry they will be totally private. I want my sub to be obedient and to be willing to try new things, I wont force you to do anything you don't want to but I will push you to try new things and kinks, I want her to be able to have a normal conversation without me having to make all the questions and make it awkward. Not really anything else to ask for my part.

I have lots of experience being a dom and think I can give you some nice tasks to do if you are obedient, I also will give according punishments if you disobey me, I have been the dom of many females but I have never used this platform, I like to have conversations if we are not doing anything else but its not necessary if you don't want.

I will never surpass your limits and will try to follow your kinks to the absolute best of my abilities but I will try to make you try new things, maybe you enjoy them, I do not charge money or do findom or non of that BS, all your pics and videos will be 100% private and will not be seen by anyone else except me, if you want we can move to another platform to chat, maybe discord or telegram, your choice.

I'm not too willing to send pics, I can send pics as long as they don't include me in them.

Send me a message if you are interested.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So you require a sub to send you pics of them but will not reciprocate? One way trust street there. lol

Capi1112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2024
So you require a sub to send you pics of them but will not reciprocate? One way trust street there. lol
I don't require, I just prefer if they do, I don't really require any of the things I ask but the more you have the better

Featured Threads

New Personals