[M4F] [Online] Let Me Help You Satisfy Those Slutty Submissive Urges

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
affectionate domination, bondage, breast/nipple play (giving), control, d/s, daddy/babygirl, dirty text messaging, discipline (giving), humiliation (giving), master/slave, mind fucks (giving), online play, oral sex, orgasm control (giving), orgasm denial (giving), punishment, sexual objectification, slavery, spanking (giving), talking dirty, tease & denial, total power exchange, bathroom use control (involves neither piss play nor scat), maid, mind control, pain (giving), pet play
Limits
permanent harm to subs, scat, piss play, gore, blood
Experience
My first ever experience domming was a year and half back and back then, I didn't even know what I was doing was an actual thing called domming. I had a very kinky online friend back then and I used to roleplay with her on chat at times when I discovered I really liked it when I just told her how to enjoy and pleasure herself. Since she enjoyed following, we did it more and more often to the point that the only orgasms she ever had were when I told her to have them and this went on for some time till she started to get busy due to life and we eventually lost contact.

A year later, I discovered bdsm and domming and began browsing multiple forums, learning about being a dom and picking up tips and tricks here and there until I finally began getting some subs who were interested in obeying. I've had 4 subs to date and although all of those were short term dynamics (shortest being 1.5 weeks and longest being a month), I've learnt a lot from them and definitely continue to learn from the forums. Over my experience, I have narrowed down the kind of dom I naturally am and enjoy being.

While I understand that I'm young, I believe that I have what it takes to be good dom. As I continue to learn and improve every day, I feel that I can at least control a sub and carry the dynamic in a good manner.

RyanT134

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2021
Does your mind fill up with thoughts of all the ways you'd submit to a man if you let it wander even a bit? I can only wonder how horny you get, how wet and thirsty your pussy becomes, and how much you just want a strong dom to use that body. I know how you must feel when your mind wanders and rushes to think of all those dirty things, of a purpose you know you want to fulfill, to serve, to be slutty, feminine, being used and controlled completely by a strong dominant man. Pleasing him by obeying his commands, his orders, the more he takes control the more pleasure you feel and you just want more and more as you mind goes blank.

But now you no longer have to settle for just wondering about all the slutty, and submissive things you want to be made to do and enjoy doing. Now it's time for your mind to rest, let someone else do the thinking. All you want to do is submit and follow commands, let all those difficult decisions up to someone else. What to wear in public, what to wear when no one's around, when to sleep, what to do before you sleep, how to touch, were to touch, isn't all of that just too much control for you to handle, why think all of that when you can just submit, when all you want to think about are the pleasures of touch, of submission, and of blissful surrender. All of this, hidden from the rest of the world, a dirty little slutty secret of yours... and mine.

All of that pleasure, all of your fantasies, and all of your kinks, with the calm of mind that none of your limits would be crossed and none of the things you're made to do will affect your life outside of this little secret life of yours as my sub.

I'm the kind of dom who'll be strict and demanding, who'll set up rules and punish you for failing to obey them. Who'll call you names, be rough, and be brutal whenever I want. Who'll make you squirm as you beg for orgasms just to deny them at the end. But who'll praise you amply when you deserve it, who'll treat you like a cared-for princess whenever I want, and give you aftercare after every time I use you to make sure you're left feeling pleasurably good after it all, ready and eager to serve again. I'm the kind of dom to whom your life matters, you're not just another toy, you're MY sub, and I try my best to be open whenever a sub feels like venting or ranting about personal issues or ask for advice. Of course, for me to give a sub that sort of importance and attention while indulging all of their kinky submissive fantasies, the sub herself must show clearly that she deserves it and if you think you can become a sub genuinely deserving of all that, then what are you waiting for?

So tell me, will you give in to that desire, that lust, that submissive need? Are you ready to become my personal slut?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Some of what is written in here really conflicts and contradicts with other portions you’ve written. I think you could probably use some more time learning what it’s all really about. A few statements clearly scream out red flags and lack of Exp. At least you own the fact you have minimal experience so that’s a good start. Maybe look more into the basic of a Dom sub dynamic since some of what you’ve written seems like you really don’t understand yet.

RyanT134

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2021
I'd be quite curious and interested in an elaboration or explanation of what those conflicts are.

Featured Threads

New Personals