Make a folder full of pictures (of me) to release.

Thaguy1332

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2015
U.S.A. East coast
Hello everybody. I was thinking about making a folder full of 100 pictures (of myself) doing dares, being a slave, my snapchat stories, etc. and releasing it here.

Who thinks its a good idea?

I would also like people to put dares and stuff below for me to put pictures AND videos. I do not do pain stuff or anything to do with my ass or showing urination or shitting etc. I do love doing stuff in public (but not too humiliating or crazy).

I would like girls to post below. Also if u pm me. I'll send u pictures privately (girls only) to anything. Such as kik snapchAt Skype and email.

Post below!

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
Hello everybody. I was thinking about making a folder full of 100 pictures (of myself) doing dares, being a slave, my snapchat stories, etc. and releasing it here.

Who thinks its a good idea?

I would also like people to put dares and stuff below for me to put pictures AND videos. I do not do pain stuff or anything to do with my ass or showing urination or shitting etc. I do love doing stuff in public (but not too humiliating or crazy).

I would like girls to post below. Also if u pm me. I'll send u pictures privately (girls only) to anything. Such as kik snapchAt Skype and email.

Post below!

what is your kik username?

Thaguy1332

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 9, 2015
U.S.A. East coast
There really is no limit to stuff I can do. My favorite is stuff in public. Give me tasks and I'll do them and add them to my folder. U say either pic or video n

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Suggestion only:
Create a sample album of 5 to 10 images on kinktalk.
It is public enough and ask just to extend it. I think it will work.

Featured Threads

New Personals