make me do anything to my cock

gpain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2011
tell me what to do with my cock, and the album is on...

Maleslave21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 3, 2011
Cover ur cock and balls and tie them up really tight take pic at start and one 30 mins after do it now

gpain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2011
should i cover it all? or just the base where i tied it?

newtotry

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 11, 2011
Awesomeville
Put 12 clothespin on your dick and take them off after ten minutes. Lets see the clothespin picture and the after picture!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
First (Info): What is your length and width when fully erect? What specific image do you focus on to get yourself fully erect? Do you have a printed picture of the specific person?

Second (Action): Get yourself fully erect by looking at the picture of your desired person. Get a brand new jar of jam or jelly (cherry would be best). "Fuck" the jelly/jam jar until you orgasm.

Third (Photos):
- Photo of the printed picture of your "desired" person you have in your possession.
- Photo of your erection next to your "desire"
- Photo of your jam/jelly "fuck" jar
- Photo of your erection ready to fuck the "virgin" jar
- Photo of yourself "buried" to the hilt in your "fuck buddy"
- Photo of your load of cum covering your "cherry"
- Photo of your "fuck" session covered cock next to the picture of your "desire"

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
First (Info): What is your length and width when fully erect? What specific image do you focus on to get yourself fully erect? Do you have a printed picture of the specific person?

Second (Action): Get yourself fully erect by looking at the picture of your desired person. Get a brand new jar of jam or jelly (cherry would be best). "Fuck" the jelly/jam jar until you orgasm.

Third (Photos):
- Photo of the printed picture of your "desired" person you have in your possession.
- Photo of your erection next to your "desire"
- Photo of your jam/jelly "fuck" jar
- Photo of your erection ready to fuck the "virgin" jar
- Photo of yourself "buried" to the hilt in your "fuck buddy"
- Photo of your load of cum covering your "cherry"
- Photo of your "fuck" session covered cock next to the picture of your "desire"

Cant wait to see this one!

New Personals