Make me drill my asshole

slavesadmirer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 9, 2016
Hi
I've been not cumming for 2 weeks and I want to make the way to full-orgasm more intense. I have next 2 days totally free, so I want to be really desperate about cum. I will wear a chastity cage, cause I've been edged so hard and I won't let myself touching my penis before I complete all the thrusts.

You can add up to 250 thrusts per post, telling me how about the speed (up to 120bpm), toys (list below) and position I should take (more specific info makes it better!). All of those will be complete in my living room.

Toys
-medium size silicone dildo with handle
-large glass dildo
-medium glass dildo
-medium silicone dildo with suction cup

Enjoy making my evenings hellish!

slaveoftasksandu

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2018
Put your feet on the Couch and lay yourself blank with back down on the ground. Deepthroat you're medium silicone dildo w/ handle. Deepthroat 30 times. After that keep the dildo in you're mouth and use tape or a mask to fix it there. Now lift you're ass up and place you're Suction cup dildo under you. You are not allowed to stop fucking unless you sit down with Dildo fully in you're ass. I dont care how you fuck yourself, with you're hips moving or making reverse push-ups. It should be exhausting but no stop and IF only with the Dildo fully in you're ass.
You go for 40mins 60BPM at least I would like you to go with 80BPM but idk if you can hold that for so long.
Have fun
Please tell me how it went!

Featured Threads

New Personals