Male Dom Looking for Female Sluts to Own and Control

RyanT134

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2021
Looking for female slaves who want to be instructed to do things and want any kind of kinks to be indulged fully. Dm me on kik if you want me to train you into my slutty slave, who will love to follow all of my dirty commands and be dripping wet all the time. Your limits will be respected but apart from that you'll be pushed to the edge and yet still left craving for more

I'll indulge all of your kinks including but definitely not limited to orgasm control, free use, risky public play, bladder control, orgasm control, clothing control, and humiliation, etc. I'll respect any of your limits and you wont have to worry about crossing your limits.

Female subs and slaves who are looking to be controlled and owned like sluts, kik me now.

Kik: RyanTO134

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021
Looking for female slaves who want to be instructed to do things and want any kind of kinks to be indulged fully. Dm me on kik if you want me to train you into my slutty slave, who will love to follow all of my dirty commands and be dripping wet all the time. Your limits will be respected but apart from that you'll be pushed to the edge and yet still left craving for more

I'll indulge all of your kinks including but definitely not limited to orgasm control, free use, risky public play, bladder control, orgasm control, clothing control, and humiliation, etc. I'll respect any of your limits and you wont have to worry about crossing your limits.

Female subs and slaves who are looking to be controlled and owned like sluts, kik me now.

Kik: RyanTO134

Hello Sir I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals