Male dom, seeking an older sub

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
Im a relatively young dom (21 years of age), with about 2-3 years experience of being in control however I'm always looking for new things to learn and new experiences to...experience

One thing that I've not yet had the pleasure of partaking in, is being a dom for and older lady. It's something that excites me, as the thought of (hopefully) pleasuring an experienced lady turns me on, as well as having control over her (especially if she's into younger men)

I believe that I am a fair dom, giving punishments only when it is needed and my orders are not followed, however I'm very precise and picky with my commands, so this should be taken into account.
Furthermore, any tasks/challenges that I would give, I would need some kind go proof (usually in pic/vid form).

I would also like to get to know you more personally, as with any relationship, and I believe it is also very important to respect each others boundaries, therefore your likes/dislikes and limits will be kept in mind all the time.

If this is something that would interest you, please do not hesitate to get into contact with me (either through kik down below or you can PM me)

Featured Threads

New Personals