Male master seeking a female/trans/femboy slave/sub.

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
Hello : 3

I am a 20 year old male master, who is seeking a slave/sub of any age to submit to me.

So a little about me, i am a university student studying biomedical science. This means i do have time for you every day, which i'd wish for you to have as well. Of course there are exceptions to this and i am a patient master. I wish to take it slow, but not too slow. I am not one to treat you badly all the time, but i will still use you as a whore/slut at times, but aside from those times, i am a nice master, one that likes to be pleased. I will punish you though, if you misbehave.

As a master, i have had a few previous slave, but due to time restraints those were broken up. So i can say i have a good grasp on what a good master is and i have a very good imagination, so coming up with new and fun ways to use my slave, will be quite easy. You may even see a new and interesting dare daily, that differs from other by a lot.

You are expected to commit and do everything i tell you to, unless there are reasons as to why you can't, for example, you have family over. That's a normal happening and i don't mind that at all. I understand you have a life aside from being my slave and so do i. Though you are going to be treated as a slave at other times still.

Now, the things i like the most for my slave to do, would involve some pain, nipple play, both vaginal and anal insertion. Those are the main few, there is more though, like clothing control, toilet control, daily rules, that sort of thing. I will keep to your limits, i will never break those. I won't give you rules about everything in your life, but you will most likely have daily tasks to do, like edges each day or something like that.

For my own limits, i stay away from scat, blackmail and blood. Aside from that anything is fair game for me. I must say though, degrading isn't something i have done yet, but it's not off the table. I will call you slave/slut/etc, but other than that i need to know your limits on that.

For cam and pictures, they are a good plus and i don't ask to see your face. Though i will request at least a clothed pic, to prove that you are female. This can be given after some chatting prior to this. Though cam and pictures aren't needed more after that, but as i said they are a great bonus. I can give you pictures of myself as well, to prove who i am and that i'm not just some creepy guy in my basement.

For communication, i wish to have an IM system. I myself prefer skype over everything else, as i can access it at all times. Though i can do E-mail as well or KIK. Though you have to have one of those 4 options to you, otherwise it would get too hard, to just do it over PM. Timezones don't matter to me, so don't worry about it, i already have quite a messy sleepschedule and can be up for you at most times. I would prefer someone near GMT + 0, but this is just a preference and not a requirement.

This relationship would be mainly online, unless me and you would be close to each other in real life, then something could happen, but it's far from a priority. At the start, this would definitely be online for a longer time.

Now, onto grammar and reporting. I wish for you to write a reasonable length report for all tasks i give you, unless they are very basic. I don't require perfect grammar, just enough that i can understand you.

So i guess that's all for now, i will happily be looking forward to answers to this and i am fully open if you want to discuss before anything happens. I am here to talk first and then to start the relationship of you as my slave and me as your new master

Featured Threads

New Personals