Male meat market thoughts from the ladies

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
First, guys I know a ton of you will be interested but please let the ladies speak. For any type of this to work it'll be based entirely upon their desires. Thanks. :)

Ladies, any interest in something similar to this thread for the guys to participate in? Humiliation Kink - The Meat Market

My thought is that a lady could state her desire to have a competition. This could be for a dominant, sub or switch position. Guys could submit the basic requirement to be considered similar to the Meat Market. From there, the lady would add additional items, tasks, etc. to narrow the field until she finally makes a selection. At that point the "association" ends between the lady and winner other than bragging rights. Keep that in mind guys. :)

Some idea for tasks are picture tasks, writing poetry, reading poetry, reading poetry while masturbating ;p , describing perfect dates, etc. Feel free to get creative to find someone that fits what your current interest is.

Ladies, comments, thoughts or suggestions?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
At that point the "association" ends between the lady and winner other than bragging rights. Keep that in mind guys.
I think this is a good clause that could attract more females to participate knowing they won't be pestered by the winner or contestants once the competition ends.

I do think this thread is a good idea but instead of depending on one female to set all tasks etc how about you or anyone interested runs it like Doc runs meat market and then everyone (restricting to only ladies may not get enough bidders?) can bid and additionally ladies can set tasks for points, and the points may get them some privileges.. idk maybe these are two separate ideas or maybe they can be combined..not that clear in my head..lol

What do others think?

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I think this is a good clause that could attract more females to participate knowing they won't be pestered by the winner or contestants once the competition ends.

I do think this thread is a good idea but instead of depending on one female to set all tasks etc how about you or anyone interested runs it like Doc runs meat market and then everyone (restricting to only ladies may not get enough bidders?) can bid and additionally ladies can set tasks for points, and the points may get them some privileges.. idk maybe these are two separate ideas or maybe they can be combined..not that clear in my head..lol

What do others think?

The more that I've thought about your suggestions, they have really grown on me. We could have an initial photo op for the subject(s). It could be based using the same "money" as the Meat Market. Ladies could earn bonus "money" by making requests or assigning tasks. The subject(s) would then go thru a process of elimination until a single one was declared winner. Each task would have 48 hours to be completed. Any of the subject(s) that shared their identity prior to a winner being announced would be automatically forfeited. We want this based purely on performance. No performance issues guys!

Thoughts?

Reactions: nina

Featured Threads

New Personals