Status
Not open for further replies.

The Evil Porlo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister and I (Both over 18) wish to blackmail someone. It is up to you who you pick or you could choose both of us.

This is the tricky bit which may put people off.

We require you to send photos of you completing every task you do with face in the photo.
Secondly, the way we participate is by using your Facebook profile.

WE WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IF YOU BEHAVE.

Should you do what we say or have a valid excuse for not doing something, your account will not be touched and hardly looked at.

Should you fail to complete tasks set, you may have the folloing done depending on what you failed to do

Either, photos posted (the worst), change in your information (straight to gay), we speak to your friends or post on your page.

We will give you the chance to tell us 3 limits which will not be touched. Not every punishment will be blackmail related.

We are both VERY VERY experienced in blackmail and we both understand certain things such as life destroying. We will aim to make it more embarrassing than life destroying.

Before we start, there will be a few things that you will need to answer and fill in.

If you are interested, please post below telling us who you want to be blackmailed by and why. Your likes and dislikes, and how willing you are to serve. Also state if you have been blackmailed before because we will start easy if not.

Any questions, PM me and your question will be answered.

TEP

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I really don't like how this could backfire against KinkTalk mods by allowing a manipulation of a social media site like Facebook!

The Evil Porlo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2012
There would be a joint decision between us and the potential slave. I have done this before and so has my sister to many people and they have all enjoyed what has gone on. Alternatively, there have been people who havent enjoyed it aand after a brief discusion with me, we decided to terminate the contract agreed and that he changed his password.

There is a long discusion before and details are exchanged AND there is always a contract in place. Nothing on facebook will involve kintalk and there are no rules being broken on here

Thank you

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
To be blackmailed by a brother and sister is stupidly sexy, but it's too much for me unfortunately, plus, I could (and would) just change my password...surely?

Not to mention the facebook terms of use now prevent the sharing of passwords so if this was a "legal" contract it would in fact be invalidated by the facebook terms of use which would mean I could (and again would) get the account suspended due to a ToS violation (namely password sharing)

Still... gives me something to think about tonight...

Submasoslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 25, 2012
I'd love to be the blackmail slave of your sister, but would ask for some more information on you. Moreover, for the given reasons I'd not mess around with my FB. There are many other means. ;)

The Evil Porlo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2012
if you are not happy to provide facebook password and email then you are not for us.

Thank you

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
if you are not happy to provide facebook password and email then you are not for us.

Thank you

Once you have access to someone's account information, you have full control to "impersonate" that person and post ANY anti-social information you wish! It might be a profile picture or orientation change, as you promise, or you could PERMANENTLY change the password so the original person can't access it again. Even worse, you may post inflammatory, racial or political attacks openly without the consequence of revealing your true identity!

The Evil Porlo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2012
That is where trust comes into play, I am also able to provide emails/skypes of previous FB slaves who have been happy to provide thier passwords. This will enable you to have proof that we are true to our words.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
That is where trust comes into play, I am also able to provide emails/skypes of previous FB slaves who have been happy to provide thier passwords. This will enable you to have proof that we are true to our words.

Trust is a two-way street! You should not have any apprehension in providing your Facebook username and password FIRST as a sign of your sincerity!

cts678

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 1, 2011
what kind of tasks would you and your sister give. nothing that could get me into trouble or illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals