Male slave seeking a master/mistress

BDSMman

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2013
Hi , I am John linen , I am an 18 years old slave from Cairo , Egypt , I am really interested in having a mistress or a master

TO BEGIN WITH :
I want this master/mistress to be really strict about that not just someone playing around to see a slave on cam , I want my master/mistress to own me in a very real way , I want my owner to control every aspect of my pathetic life .

MOREOVER

I am so interested in femininization , so I seek being called a feminine name and treated physically and mentally like a one , and forced to watch and read womens things and eventually thinking like a one but P.S : crossdressing is in my limits

MY OWNER MUST BE :

Really strict and interested to own me like one of his property (chair , book etc.) but also be willing to treat me not like his possessions only , but like his dirtiest possessions ( toilet paper , underwear , toilet etc.) ,

I WANT :

My owner to be willing to control every aspect of my life , for example , my owner can only decide if I watch a movie I have been waiting for , or playing a game , or even ordering my favorite sandwich!!!

MY OWNER MUST :

punish me if I fail , and encourage me to become better and reward me too every once in a while

I WOULD

Submit to my owner completely to the extent that. He will own my social networking accounts passwords and has the authority to deprive me from them

GENERALY

My owner owns all my life except he is not with me !

WE WILL USE

Skype for communication is it has excellent voice and video call and I have an ipad with HD cam.

I PREFER - IF POSSIBLE -

1- that my owner is female (males are welcomed too!)

2- that my owner is from Europe/middle east time zone so it facilitates our conacting . (but other timezone are welcomed too!)

I HAVE ONLY

Household items like clothespins and can buy binder clips and any thing that master/mistresses orders

I HAVE A pee fetish regarding being deprived from peeing

I would work on the following contract

The slave called XXXX is conifrming giving the following rights to a complete ownership of her master and owner and starting from the summer vacation , she has no authority over those right and any violation to those rules exposes her to a sever punishment :

1- The slave cant touch his genitals without permission
2- the slave is strictly forbidden to cum without permission
3- the slave is on a full time chasity for his master
4- the slave will accept any pain for his master
5- the slave has no right to object to any order or punishment his owner states unless it violates his limits which he states to his owner before.

6- the slave acts like a female for his master and has a feminine name and watches and reads like a female as his master states

7- the slave cant watch a favorite movie or play a games without a higher permission

8- the slave cant order his favorite sandwiches without permission , if no permisison , he must order the sandwich his master likes

9- the ass , dick , nipples , mind , mouth are all possessions to his owner

10 - the slave must remove underwear while sleeping unless states other

11- the slave is strictly forbidden to pee without his master approvement and he must hold his pee continuously unless his owner approves

12 - the owner has the right to take the social networking passwords for his slave and can use his facebook and skype as he likes

13 - master has the right to add any new rules whenever he feels like

14 - when the slave is in the vacation resort , he must accept any full public task from his owner
( i sometimes vacation in a quiet country resort where i can do full public nudity tasks)

Sorry if I wrote too much and Thanks you mistress/master for taking your precious time to read this dirty bitch's Ad.

Slave .xoxo

Mistress101

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2015
I would be interested if but I do have to warn u that I don't have skype because my work will not allow it but I can chat by email and chatting sites. Email me if u want me.

Featured Threads

New Personals