Marked Days-Part 2

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
We then headed off to a little park as it was such nice weather and had a lay about on the grass all snuggled up. Mr P was really tired and wanted to snooze but I was all energised and wanted attention so I basically poked and tickled him until he woke up some and decided it was time to pin me down. The wanting attention kind of back fired one though because he pinned me down and started tickling me. I?ve said to him before that I?ve never understood the attraction of tickle torture and all I can say is being tied down and being tickled like that is now a limit. I find it horrible, uncontrollably giggling and squirming around like that hardly able to breath. How is that a turn on? Sometimes if something isn?t a turn on for me I can still see the appeal for it but with tickle torture I really can?t. Mr P likes it I?m sure because he likes to see me squirming and struggling and because I was almost begging him to stop. Got some nice snuggling in as well, I?m a snuggle slut as well as a pain one.

We then headed off to the wine bar I talked about in my previous blog. It?s the wine bar in London and is in an old cellar. It was quite warm down there and relly dark with candles everywhere. We got a couple of glasses of red wine and promptly started dripping wax on each other from the candle. You cant keep a good sadist or masochist down hehe. I held the wax a bit close to his finger though and ended up burning his finger :s. Felt so mean so kissed it better, smiled sweetly and said sorry hoping that I look cute enough batting my eyelashes to get away with it, luckily I do 

Mr P ended up being quite drunk after the wine because of the heat down there and clearly it was good wine he had so got a bit ranty at me over something I can?t quite remember now but we had some food and he went back to his normal self. I think the mixture of horniness, a hot room and red wine was eating away at his brain.

We then headed off to the show which as I said was rubbish so we went off to sit in Trafalgar Square as it was such a nice evening and spooned for a while. We tend not to have spoon overly much because domination is normally bought into it in some way so it was nice just to have a chill and smooches. We did a bit more breath play as well and I ended up with some serious bite marks on the back of my neck and shoulders. I?d said to him before that I thought biting me on the back of the neck would be really hot as well as me being able to cover it up. I really don?t want to have to explain to my Dad why my boy friend is biting my neck so hard. He bit my neck so hard I drifted off and went all floppy and smiley. Just laid across his lap and drifted off looking all smug which was a very nice way to finish off the day. I?ve got one mark on the back of my neck that has started to bruise now and is making my whole neck ach. God I love the little souvenirs like that. I think I?ll request some bites on my lower back next time, I have no idea why but the idea of that really appeals. I?ve said the idea of having wax poured over my lower back and ass (can?t really do it myself) really turns me on, maybe its just an erogenous zone for me.

He walked me back to my station then and we had a very Brief Encounter type kiss on the station and headed off home. I was so tired when I got home I fell asleep as soon as he called me and didn?t even need singing to. We both said we slept so well and woke up feeling all happy and relaxed. Just think we are starting to feel properly comfortable around each other now and relaxing properly. I don?t feel like I have to put on an act around him and trust him so that the Dom/sub stuff doesn?t feel forced or awkward in any way. Just feeling all lucky right now to have someone who I get on so well with, feel comfortable and safe around but also is into the same kinks as me. We seem to be mixing the relationship side really well with the Dom/sub and I agree with him properly now that taking things slow and seeing how it all goes is defiantly the best thing. It has been hard to judge a few times how to do things because we have been talking for almost a year but have only met in person erm?.5 times now and as it doesn?t feel like that I think I?ve tried to push a few things without meaning too.

We might be off out again next week, maybe the zoo or something which will be really nice and just looking forward to spending more time with him and relaxing back some more.

Featured Threads

New Personals